Sunday, January 28, 2007

Ignore The Scaffolding

The switchover to the new Blogger yesterday seems to have gone just fine, so this afternoon's mission is going to be to update the template. One thing that this is going to do blow away all the links on the sidebar, at least in the short term. I'm going to take this opportunity to do a bit of dead link housecleaning. Anyway, if I've linked to you, and you see that that link is missing, don't worry - it'll be back very soon, although possibly not today.

Oh yeah, and we're going to have labels. Lots and lots and lots and lots of labels.

In the meantime, in lieu of actual content, I'll leave you with a video:



Update!: Construction continues apace, but I'm going to call it an evening at this point. I did warn you about the labels...

Further Update!: The labels are now being brought under control!

No comments: