Friday, September 01, 2006

Quick Update

We're into the busy time now, as term is lurking right around the corner, so Friday Archaeology Blogging will be along at some point this weekend. In the meantime, here are a couple of notes:


  • We have a lovely right-up over at Harper Valley, on account of having won Round 5 of Scout's "Famous Stupid People" contest! Many thanks to Scout, and if you're not familiar with Harper Valley, you should be!

  • On a less happy note, I e-mailed Mark Bonokoski about the homeless man's dog being stolen, and he e-mailed me back to let me know that Trouble had still not been restored to its rightful owner. Not good.

4 comments:

scout said...

ah geeze, i remember your post about the old man and his dog. let's just hope the dog wandered off and found a new good home, and that another dog will come the old man's way.

oops, gotta get ya something stupid in the mail!!!

Rev.Paperboy said...

busy, schmusy, You've been tagged!

http://kevinswoodshed.blogspot.com/2006/09/what-book-has-changed-your-life-all-of.html

scout said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i did it, i did it!!!!

Annamarie said...

I just noticed that I tagged you too, so you can 'kill two birds with one stone' and just put up your reply to the rev's questions. I don't know if they are different from mine, but no probs, just do one. I was tagged by two people too: JJ and Scout, and I answered one set of questions, the ones dealing with books.

I read that you're very busy, so no rush, whenever you have time. :)