Tuesday, March 14, 2006



Oh For Fuck's Sake

I suppose this was probably inevitable (originally seen on The Woodshed):

Parents, Students Outraged As School Board Bans International Program
Posted on Tuesday, March 14 2006 00:14:36 PST by Intellpuke

A U.S. school district in Pennsylvania has banned the International Baccalaureate program after officials condemned it as "un-American" and Marxist, sparking outrage among pupils who are studying the increasingly popular diploma.


Now, The Rev.'s article at The Woodshed deals with the issue far better than I possibly could, especially given the advanced level of bile I am experiencing right now. However, allow me to add merely that the level of xenophobia, incompetence, self-righteousness, religious bigotry, disregard of children's well-being, and outright, simple, cowardice displayed by the people who voted to ban the IB program is simply astounding. I mean, fuck, people, what's next? This?



This?



Ok, I'm probably over-reacting, but not by much if those assholes get their way.

No comments: