Saturday, January 21, 2006

Nearly Done!

The penultimate party is the Progressive Canadian Party.

Ah, the party comprised of those Progressive Conservatives who had souls when the old PCs merged with the Reform Alliance thingy. It actually would not take much to get me to vote for these guys, particularly in this election, except that, once again, they are not running in my riding. God, I hope I don't pick up my ballot on Monday and find out that there are only three candidates to chose from. Anyway, the Progressive Canadian Party is almost as left-wing as the NDP, overall, and actually seem like quite decent folks. Pity they haven't got a prayer in this election.

If this party were an animal, it would be: A bengal tiger, or some other animal that is in danger of being wiped out by conservatives.



Position on environmental concerns? Would keep Kyoto.

Attitude towards our friends to the South? Hard to tell, actually.

Percent likelihood that they'll try to repeal gay marriage? I'm guessing maybe 3%, if the conservative part of their past reared its head. Not very likely, in any case.

Is Oi! Thump! voting for them? No, see above.

No comments: