Monday, March 01, 2004

Ok, well, update time. I am now fully over my flu-bug, hooray. Our wee soccer team has continued to win, hooray. And I actually got through two (count 'em) soccer practices on Saturday, coming out of it with nothing worse than a severely sprained ankle (I mean, I could barely walk on Sunday). Some movie won some Oscars (seriously, congrats to everyone associated with LOTR - they did an excellent job with it). And... a bunch of other things happened. I couldn't really be sussed to find out what.

I saw a little bit of a Captain Tractor show on Saturday night, while medicating my ankle. Sounded good, and it's nice that they're still around. My interest in them has waned ever-so-slightly, but they still put on a good show.

And lastly, and I really don't want to jinx this, but it appears I may be heading overseas in a few weeks. Archaeology beckons, but we'll wait and see if it all comes off... I'll keep you posted.

No comments: